Global Management Consulting firm Gap International, based in the Philadelphia area, is looking for qualified linguists.
GAP INTERNATIONAL – A unique, purpose-driven, consulting company
Linguists are crucial to the ongoing development and execution of our consulting methodology. Qualified linguists will work to study language and its impact on business performance and results. Through this work, we provide our clients access to sustainable growth for their businesses. Accountabilities for this role would include research, product innovation, marketing and other contributions to Gap International’s business.
We are seeking linguists who will become members of our dynamic professional team, working both internally for Gap International’s business, with opportunities to consult in our client system.
- Conduct research on new ways to apply our proprietary linguistics work to business performance
- Develop and submit research articles and papers based on our proprietary methodologies and applications to business
- Adapt existing linguistic work to current and future consulting models and approaches
- Conduct original research on language and its implications on Gap International’s focus areas
WHO WE ARE
Gap International is a global performance consulting company based just outside of Philadelphia. We specialize in helping leaders articulate and fulfill the boldest possible future for their business, creating breakthrough outcomes and aligning the organization’s actions to be consistent with that future. For over 40 years, we have had an expertise in identifying and shifting mindsets in the organization to deliver unprecedented, quantifiable business results. With proven and proprietary methodologies that embed lasting change across an organization, our work unleashes teams across the business to innovate and create new pathways to achieve the desired outcomes for their business.
GAP INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
- Purposeful people at work impacting companies around the world
- People who thrive in a learning environment and enjoy learning, growing, and performing at their best; energized to continually push beyond their comfort zone
- Comfortable with ambiguity; eager to take on things they don't know how to do
- Curious and flexible when it comes to their own growth and development, as well as receptive to coaching and feedback to maximize their potential
- Willing to communicate and contribute thoughts, insights and new ideas to senior leaders both internally and externally
- Master's degree or above in linguistics from a leading academic institution with a strong academic record
- Strong background in Semantics and Syntax
- Interest in the business application of linguistics
- Demonstrated ambition with a high-performance track record
- Client-facing experience preferred
- Able to work effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Potential travel domestically and/or internationally (when it is safe to do so)
- Current resident or able to relocate to Philadelphia area
WHAT WE OFFER
- Purpose-driven work
- An unmatched culture and commitment to ongoing growth and development
- Highly competitive health benefits
- Generous 401k
- Bonus based on company and individual performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- International travel opportunities
Gap International associates are based out of our corporate office in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
700 Old Marple Road, Springfield, PA 19064
Gap International is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration.